The KNMI FDSN Event Web Service provides access to event parameters in
as well as other useful formats,
from the earthquake catalog of The Netherlands.
Events may be filtered e.g. by hypocenter, time and magnitude parameters. The
request type is HTTP-GET and HTTP-POST.
Please refer to http://www.fdsn.org/webservice
for a complete service description.
- Available URLs
The following URLs are available through this web service:
- Feature notes
Feature notes regarding this implementation of the FDSN web service specification:
- Back-end software: SeisComP3
- catalog request parameter not implemented (information not available in SeisComP3)
- contributor request parameter is mapped to the agencyID
updatedafter request parameter not implemented: The last
modification time in SeisComP3 is tracked on the object level. If a child
of an object is updated the update time is not propagated to all parents.
In order to check if a station was updated all children must be evaluated
recursively. This operation would be much too expensive.
- Additional request parameters, effective only for xml output:
- includepicks: boolean, default: true available only in combination with includearrivals=true
- formatted: boolean, default: false
- Additional values of request parameters:
- standard: [xml, text]
- additional: [qml (=xml), qml-rt, sc3ml, csv]
- default: xml